Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Two wonderful years


What a joy it has been for me to be married to my wonderful wife Jeannette for the past two years! What a blessing she is! We celebrated our second anniversary yesterday, and I can only say that I'm falling more and more in love with her.

As you can read in the rest of these blog entries we learn many new things about who we are in God and how he loves us, and that gives us new freedom in our relationship with each other as well. I'm getting to know the real Jeannette more and more as we share life together. And what a joy that is!

There is freedom in knowing who you truly are. There is freedom in sharing that with your spouse. There is freedom and life in seeking God together and knowing that he's always there for you.

There is freedom in our marriage. A freedom that's growing as we see more of who we are in Christ. Our marriage isn't always perfect, but it's wonderful, challenging, encouraging, full of blessings, fun, and crazy at different times and all at once some times :-)

I guess I just wanted you, dear blog readers, to know how much I love my wife!

Torben

1 comment:

Tom said...

hey guys! Congratulations on that... and future congratulations for all the future anniversaries you will both share as well =)

Love the freedom you guys share with each other ... its inspirational =)

God bless