Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Going to America

Hey!

Wow...I've been a busy bee these past months. I don't know if you, dear reader, have been missing me, but I promise that I'll be back with more (hopefully) thought provoking articles on life and the kingdom of God soon. I have had many thoughts about various topics, but I haven't had the needed time to sit down and write them.

In a few days that will change though when we travel to America. Sunday we start one month of vacation in the United States, followed by a month in Denmark and a few days where I'll be teaching at my old YWAM-base (www.holmsted.org.uk) Holmsted Manor. Both Jeannette and I are very much looking forward to two months in more familiar surroundings.

The DTS lecture phase has been a massive success, and I'll definitely be writing more about this in a little while. I'm happy, but very satisfied with the outcome of the last three months - God has blessed us all in incredible ways!

Merry Christmas everyone! My first American Christmas awaits me!!:-)

Torben

No comments: