Sunday, March 04, 2007

Comments are welcome!!:-)

Hey!

I know you're out there, dear readers. I hear from some of you that you read this blog and have thoughts about what I'm writing. Why not post a comment then? It would be interesting for me to hear thoughts/complaints/criticism/encouragements/whatever regarding this blog. I enjoy writing about the different thoughts I have, but I would like to be better. And as a citizen of a system that has taught me much about constructive criticism (Denmark), I would like to receive such so I can improve!

Thanks!
Torben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I often read your posts, Torben - Relevant and thought-provoking - I'm actually a faithful reader :-)-

I have no clue why you get so few
comments. MAYBE it's because:

- The posts are long. That's not necessarily a bad thing - but my "blog experience" tells me that people prefer to respond to posts that are a bit shorter...

- It's alwyas difficult to read white on a black background - it's "heavy". Maybe it would be an idea to get a new template...


Otherwise: Keep up the good work! :)

Kirsten